“We got to go on the Chromebooks a lot, because doing my
Writing is easier on the computers”-
Harry
“I’ve enjoyed Maths this week because it has been easy and
fun” – Adam
“I have enjoyed publishing my Writing on the Chromebook
because it is easier than writing it out by hand” – Esther
“I learnt how to work out an easier strategy to work out
decimal problems” – Elyn
“I enjoyed publishing on the Chromebooks because it is
easier.” – Jacob
“I learnt how to right click certain things on the
Chromebooks.” – Luke E
“I learnt about the different types of bridges there are at
Technicraft.” – Alex
“I learnt how to properly use place value and how to plus
and minus decimals” – Ben
“I enjoyed using the Chromebooks because it gets my Writing
done a lot faster” – Ethan
“I enjoyed Technicraft because I’m looking forward to the bridges
we are going to make.” – Nathaniel
“I learnt strategies to make Maths problems easier.” –
Courtney
“I liked going with Alex to design my bridge at Technicraft”
–Tommy
“I enjoyed Technicraft for electronics because I am looking
forward to what we are going to make.” – Marko
“I enjoyed making shadow puppets at Technicraft because it
was really fun.” - Taylor
“I learnt how to solve decimal problems with place value.” –
Noah
“I enjoyed making shadow puppets at Technicraft.” – Andrew
No comments:
Post a Comment