Friday, October 24, 2014

What we learnt/enjoyed this week - Term Four, Week Two

"I enjoyed learning about different ways to multiplying and dividing decimals" - Ben 

"I learnt how to divide things that have remainders" - Noah

"I learnt more strategies for Maths" - Courtney 

"I enjoyed doing PE because we were doing cricket." - Bella

"I enjoyed doing the powtoon for languages" - Nicola 

"I enjoyed playing prison ball" - Kate 

"I enjoyed Mathletics and the running records because I move up a level" - Zoe 

"I enjoyed technicraft because I am learning how to sew" - Alyanna 

"I enjoyed learning new strategies for Maths" - Sam 

"I enjoyed Prison ball and winning all the games I got to play" - Andrew 

"I enjoyed Maths because I am learning new strategies" - Serena 

"I enjoyed Technicraft learning how to make shadow puppets because I wasn't there for the first week" - Xavier 

"I enjoyed Technicraft because I learnt how to doing stitching with a sewing machine and making a stencil" - Adam 

"I enjoyed learning new strategies in Maths" - Euan

No comments:

Post a Comment